InteguPly from Aziyo Biologics (previously known as Tranzgraft) is an acellular collagen matrix derived from aseptically processing human allograft skin tissue that is terminally sterilized. Utilizing a unique processing method (patent pending), the epidermal layer and cellular elements are removed minimizing the potential for an immunogenicresponse. The resulting acellular collagen matrix has the natural histomorphology preserved.
- Compare to Alloderm®
- Acellular collagen matrix derived from aseptically processing human allograft skin tissue
- Tissue is terminally sterilized by a controlled proprietary gamma irradiation dose for a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6, in accordance with ISO standards, while leaving the collagen matrix intact and minimizing tissue damage
- Compliant with all FDA, AATB and state regulatory requirements for donor screening and testing
- Superior tensile strength
- Superior suture retention strength